Monday, November 30, 2009

It is volunteer's day



It is volunteer's day.

The apple was distributed to the driver today.

I know the child who lost parents due to the traffic accident.

I wanted you to feel big love from one apple.

It was a day of a very wonderful volunteer.






I pray for the traffic safety with the policeman




The companion is waiting for the car.


The apple is given.





Thank you the driver said.




I also try.

For children who lost parents in road accidents.

                by kayoko

2 comments:

  1. It's nice that you volunteer and give out apples to drivers. I'm sure they appreciate receiving them.

    Have a good day ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello mtnblker404
    The driver was very pleased.
    My mind was happy.
    Always thank you.

    ReplyDelete