Friday, November 27, 2009

Consideration of apple




I went to [kumamo] police station today.
It is for children who lost parents in road accidents
I discussed it so that the traffic accident might decrease even a little today.
And, it was permitted to me to participate in the event of Transport and Communications Division.
I distribute the apple to drivers while asking for the safe driving on November 30.
The article on the day is written, too.
I pray for the traffic accident decreases. .
Moreover, I wish to express my gratitude to the person who contributed the apple this time deeply.
       by kayoko


2 comments:

  1. Hello Kayoko. It's wonderful that you're doing all these different things to help other people. I'm sure they appreciate it a lot. You have a good heart.

    Have a good day - Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jeff.

    Thank you for the comment.
    The answer fell behind.
    I'm sorry .
    I am glad for you to understand about my life.

    ReplyDelete